Tuesday, November 11, 2014

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2 HAS BEEN RELEASED TODAY!!!

Oh hi Foxy!

That's right. The whole game, not the demo, for the sequel to one of the scariest and most fascinating video games has been released. The first was about a security guard whose to goal was to stay alive by making sure the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear's Fun Center do not see him and kill him. However, the doors are electronic and he has only so much power for one night. This game has become a huge hit in the geek community and I can see why: it offers a strange nostalgia for a time when, as kids, we visited Chuck E. Cheese, while also scaring us with how off putting these animatronics can be. I used to be afraid of ALL costumed characters as a child (which is hilarious to me now, because I used to work as a costumer at Disney World), so this game really intrigues me, especially with the backstory. In honor of the sequel's release, I'll put up some outfits inspired by the game. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment